• Hose: 3/8 I.D. in
• Fitting: 1/4 (M) NPT
• Easily stretches and retracts automatically
• Superior memory over a wide temperature range for long service life
• Excellent resistance to abrasion, impact, flex fatigue and ultraviolet aging
• Excellent resistance to many industrial chemicals, oils and solvents
• High resistance to moisture absorption
• Space efficient and lightweight
• Swivel fittings at both ends allow maximum directional flexibility
• Full flow heavy-duty brass fittings
• Spring guards at each fitting prevent the hose from kinking
1. After cutting the hose end straight, insert the spring guard and the sleeve nut.
2. Press the barbed end of the fitting into the end of the hose until it seats against the thread base.
3. Slide the nut onto the fitting and tighten. Complete the installation by tightening the nut with the appropriate wrench until it reaches the fitting body.
• General shop use