• Port: 1/4 (F) NPT
• Airflow: 29 SCFM
• Filtration: M1
• Dimensions: A: 86 Mm, B: 224 mm, C: 64 mm
• Maximum Working Pressure: 232 PSI
• Working Temperature Range: 1 to 60 °C
• Without differential pressure indicator
• Housing: Aluminium
• Four different grades of filtration available
• Epoxy powder coated (exterior) for added durability and corrosion resistance
• Chromatised housing for better paint adhesion and better protection against corrosion and harsh substances
• Tie-rod insert allows easy installation and secures elements in the housing
• Differential pressure indicator included with the 1/2 to 3 NPT models
• Automatic drain included
• For general filtration
• Particle removal down to 1 micron
• Maximum residual oil content (aerosol): 1.01 mg/m³ at 20°
• TOPRING offers a complete range of filters and filter elements to meet the different levels of air purity required for different applications. Regardless of the quality of compressed air required, TOPRING AIRFLO filters remove solid particles, oil and water vapors ensuring a high efficiency system for clean and virtually oil-free compressed air.
The direction of the airflow is marked with an arrow on the surface of the filter.
For the proper functioning of the filter, it is essential to comply with this installation tip.