• Size: 22 mm
• Body: Black acetal copolymer
• Seal: Nitrile rubber
• Clamp: Black acetal copolymer
• Gripping Teeth: Stainless steel
• Suitable for nylon and aluminium pipes
• Made of tough, resistant acetal copolymer plastic
• Push-to-connect design allows quick assembly
• Stainless steel gripping teeth for reliability and high pressure handling
• No soldering, no threading, no sealing required
• Full flow design
• Fully reusable
It is important that the main air line is installed with the correct slope, and that water drain points are regularly vented
Stops condensed water within the main air line from entering the vertical drop legs
THREE EASY STEPS TO MAKE A CONNECTION
Fittings and pipes should be kept clean and undamaged before use.
Cut the pipe square. The use of a pipe cutter is recommended. (See Series 36)
To avoid damage to the o-ring remove burrs and sharp edges.
Push in to pipe stop.
Pull to make sure that pipe is secure. Test the system before use.
To disconnect, ensure the system is depressurised. Push the collet towards the fitting and remove the pipe. The fitting can be reused.
Workshops, garages, manufacturing plants and vacuum applications