• Maximum Airflow Capacity: 53 SCFM
• Inlet/Outlet: 1 NPT
• Dimensions: Height 92 cm, Width 43 cm, Depth 28 cm
• Weight: 54 kg
• Working Temperature: 2 to 50 °C
• Minimum Working Pressure: 58 PSI
• Maximum Working Pressure: 217 PSI
• Dew Point: -40 °C
• Universal Power Supply: 100V to 240V / 50Hz or 60Hz
• At 100 PSI, 38 °C inlet conditions and at -40 °C outlet pressure dew point
• For all other conditions, please contact TOPRING to select the proper model
• CRN, CE and CSA
• Extruded anodized powder-coated aluminum resistant to corrosion
• High efficiency moisture removal and reliable operation with PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) controlled solenoid valves
• Integral volumetric flow limiter prevents overflow ensuring consistent dew point performance
• Constant flow and pressure. Pressure is equalized before switching columns to ensure uninterrupted compressed air and consistent air pressure. Equalization also ensures long desiccant life due to minimized desiccant attrition
• High quality construction, 100 % tested for leaks, proper operation and dew point performance
• Patented, combined filter and desiccant cartridges can be serviced in less than 15 minutes
• High tensil aluminium columns are alocromed then externally powder coated to provide maximum protection for corrosive environments
• Ready to be installed and ready to use
• Rotary mounting brackets are ideal for either floor or wall mounting
• Compact design allows installation in spaces too small for traditional dryers
• TOPRING regenerative air dryers have been 100 % function and performance tested at the factory to ensure the highest standard of performance, delivering compressed air purity in accordance with ISO8573:1 - 2001, Class 2 dirt (1 micron) and Class 2 water ( -40 °C pressure dew point)
• CRN, CE , and CSA
HOW IT WORKS
These dryers use a heatless twin tower configuration housed in a modular design. Wet air enters the dryer and is directed into the column. Bulk liquids (water) and particles are removed by the separator on the inlet of the cartridge.
Following this stage, air passes through the desiccant beads where moisture vapor is adsorbed. Finally, dry air passes through a particulate filter, which retains any remaining desiccant particles that may have been carried through the system.
Simultaneously, a small amount of dry air is counter-flowed down through the cartridge and exhausted into the atmosphere, removing the moisture and regenerating the desiccant. Pressure is equalized before switching columns to ensure uninterrupted compressed air and consistent air pressure.
The dryer is controlled by a PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) which periodically switchesthe solenoid valves, reversing the function of each column and therefore ensuring a continuous supply of dry air
• Clean and dry compressed air is essential in every efficient manufacturing and process operation, especially in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, medical industries and many others.