The representative must ensure that he promotes the sales of customers in the automotive market as well as executing the sales plan of the construction market, by making sales and by participating in the marketing strategy (shelving and optimization of the in-store sales environment) in Saguenay Lac St-Jean, Bas Saint-Laurent, Beauce and Quebec region. He influences consumer buying behavior in both markets while generating profitable sales.
- Permanent, full time
- 40 hours per week
- Automobile and construction
- Has a commercial and technical role with distributors (training, explanation of programs, etc.)
- Organizes visits with or without a distributor's representative to identify opportunities (for product improvement, cost reduction, security, performance and efficiency, etc.) among users.
- Schedules and completes CRM visit reports according to sales system requirements
- Ensures optimal management of his territories assigned to him, taking care to manage his time and travel
- Communicates and ensures good follow-up to management to facilitate the achievement of objectives
- Actively participate in commercial activities such as training, exhibition fairs and trade shows.
- Design and optimize sales areas in retail stores
- Provides a replenishment and suggestion during his visits
- Meet with department decision-makers to provide basic product training
- Offers and sells new upcoming promotions for each banner - customers.
- Ensures there are no retail price errors on items in our store section
- Implements merchandising marketing actions
- Makes daily reports of its activities in the CRM
Studies and Experience
- 5 years experience in industrial, hardware store or automobile market sales with distributors or manufacturers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing, in French and English
- Comfortable with computer technology and software (MS Office)
- Team player and client focused individual
- Strong planning, organizational and interpersonal communication skills
- Is a master in the art of negotiation and of closing sales
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and strives to exceed their growth objectives
- Is action and results oriented
- Has a passion for sales and is stimulated by learning opportunities
- Enjoys finding solutions to problems
- Organized, priority management and optimization of every hour invested at work
- Has background knowledge concerning compressed air, pneumatics, or users and distributors’ network
Far beyond offering high quality products, our team lays its expertise to the service of the industrial sector since 1979. To us, each project is unique. We value a global approach in order to offer you optimal solutions whatever the nature and scope of your project. We believe in relying on a balanced set of solutions for your air network to be safe, efficient, and effective. Our expertise allows to demystify compressed air systems, and to make them available and as user-friendly as possible to all users. Guided by our creativity and our passion, we continually improve our practices and skills so as to guarantee you with better results, always.
To find out more about this position, contact Human Resources at 1-888-542-1799 or by email at email@example.com.