We are looking for a trainee to join our technical service team for the winter period of 2020. As part of your internship, you will work in collaboration with the technical support manager.
- Full time, temporary
- 39.5 hours per week
- Beginning january 2020
- Must have safety shoes for warehouse work during the internship
- Be in charge of researching and developing tools for a preventive maintenance program
- Perform quality control tests
- Review the data sheets
- Perform drawing design or revision in Solidworks
- Provide support to the technical service team on different projects as needed
Studies and experience
- Studies in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Interest in the field of pneumatics and compressed air
Knowledge and Skills
- Communicates well in spoken and written French and English
- Is comfortable with technology and computer systems (MS Office, Visio, Solidworks)
- Proactive and organized
- Able to work on several projects simultaneously and to do the necessary follow-ups
- Able to analyze and synthesize situations
Far beyond offering high quality products, our team lays its expertise to the service of the industrial sector since 1979. To us, each project is unique. We value a global approach in order to offer you optimal solutions whatever the nature and scope of your project. We believe in relying on a balanced set of solutions for your air network to be safe, efficient, and effective. Our expertise allows to demystify compressed air systems, and to make them available and as user-friendly as possible to all users. Guided by our creativity and our passion, we continually improve our practices and skills so as to guarantee you with better results, always.
To find out more about this internship, contact Human Resources at 1-888-542-1799 or by email at email@example.com.