The Technical Advisor will be asked to provide technical support to the sales team, distributors, and TOPRING users. This person possesses excellent product training skills, and is able to break down technical terms making things simpler and easier to understand and to sell.
Permanent, full time
39.5 hours per week
TOPRING is looking for a Technical Advisor.
- Provide technical support (applications, how it works, basic principles) to the internal and external sales teams as well as to the distributors and to the users
- Work on developing product instruction manuals
- Ask questions to customers so as to understand their needs, and put together detailed, well explained and attractive proposals that meet TOPRING’s standards
- Find adequate solutions to users’ technical requests
- Prepare and give trainning, explaining technical elements in an accessible manner, to internal and external TOPRING customers
- Participate in the quality control process
Studies and Experience
- College diploma (DEC) in mechanical engineering or studies combined with experience in an industrial environment
- Studies/experience related to the compressed air and pneumatic field
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing, in French and English
- Comfortable with computer technology and software (MS Office, Visio)
- Project management (as an asset)
Knowledge and Skills
- Attentive to details and effective communicator (ability to break down technical information)
- Proactive and organized
- Ability to work and followup on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to analyze and summarize situations
- Team player
Far beyond offering high quality products, our team lays its expertise to the service of the industrial sector since 1979. To us, each project is unique. We value a global approach in order to offer you optimal solutions whatever the nature and scope of your project. We believe in relying on a balanced set of solutions for your air network to be safe, efficient, and effective. Our expertise allows to demystify compressed air systems, and to make them available and as user-friendly as possible to all users. Guided by our creativity and our passion, we continually improve our practices and skills so as to guarantee you with better results, always.
To find out more about this position, contact Human Resources at 1-888-542-1799 or by email at email@example.com.