The System Enhancement and Accounting Analyst is responsible for the management of accounts receivable and for the account-opening process. This person understands business processes, finds new ways to optimize them within each department, and produces analyses and reports, via MS Excel, incorporating the available data. He is also responsible for the continuous improvement of Topring’s ERP system.
39.5 hours per week
TOPRING is looking for a System Enhancement and Accounting Analyst for its dynamic team. This person will report to the Controller.
- Manage adjustment entries and account analyses and help in the preparation of financial statements and in budget tracking (for the end-of-month or end-of-year account processing)
- Manage accounts receivable: opening and updating accounts, sending account statements, approving daily credit limit, and posting incoming payment and collection
- Release monthly performance indicators as pre-determined by the General Director
- At the request of management, complete in-depth analyses of specific reports. Dig even deeper into the data, look for explanations
System enhancement and analysis
- Respond to one-time or recurring statistical report requests from management, sales services, and marketing
- Support the development of sale services by providing them with helpful market information
- Built and manage a users and prospects’ data base in order to follow up on their needs and expectations. Control the quality of the information within the ERP system
- Always be on the lookout to identify improvement opportunities, and what works well or not so well within the production flow
Studies and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration/accounting, or college diploma (DEC) in accounting with a 5-year experience
- 2-4-year accounting experience
- Knowledge of information technologies (ERP, data base management)
- Advanced command of Excel
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Mastery of French and English both orally and in writing
Knowledge and Skills
- Capacity for analysis and synthesis, and ability to see the “Big Picture”
- Organizational skills, structure, and the ability to follow up on projects
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Effective communicator, ability to analyze a situation through discussion
- Initiative and proactiveness
- Leadership, influent
- Curiosity, ability to listen and raise powerful questions
- Ability to quickly grasp the challenges facing the business as well as their impact
Far beyond offering high quality products, our team lays its expertise to the service of the industrial sector since 1979. To us, each project is unique. We value a global approach in order to offer you optimal solutions whatever the nature and scope of your project. We believe in relying on a balanced set of solutions for your air network to be safe, efficient, and effective. Our expertise allows to demystify compressed air systems, and to make them available and as user-friendly as possible to all users. Guided by our creativity and our passion, we continually improve our practices and skills so as to guarantee you with better results, always.
To find out more about this position, contact Human Resources at 1-888-542-1799 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.